Lets you choose:
Gives you a 'familes' screen, starting with the familes you have chosen () (default = 'Richard Brand').
From here you can go:
- Back to the older generation, by pressing the 'parent' or 'marriage' box (if there any)
- To open a new window giving more information on the subject, by pressing 'subject' box
- To change the spouse, if there are 'greyed' out boxes, pressing the 'marriage' box (if there any)
- To come forward, by pressing the 'child' box (if there any)
By pressing the subject (either male or female) (option 2 above) you get a new screen, given you new information. It is a 'timeline' showing the main events in there life. In addition you get new options (if there are any). If 'Other Information' has the following :
- sign, click it and a 'certificate' appear
- sign, click it and 'photos' appear
- sign, click it and 'documents' appear
Follow the instructions for each window. Close the window, if you are finished with it.
The same as for 'families' but starts with the oldest 'individuals'
The same as for 'families' but starts with a 'random' individual
Lets you choose:
Gives you a 'hierarchies' screen, starting with the familes you have chosen () (default = 'Richard Brand').
If you press one of 3 backward generations, makes it the subject
If you press a 'greyed' out subject, if make the 'greyed' out the subject
If you press one of the childen, it makes the 'children' the subject
The same as for 'hierarchies' but starts with the oldest 'individuals'
The same as for 'hierarchies' but starts with a 'random' individual
Lets you pick an individuals, and shows you the 'timeline' for that individuals.
Contains all individuals in the database